1. MLB Solution Sdn Bhd. (Company No: 1425311-M) (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this site and respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
2. We only process personal data that a user voluntarily provides to the site. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. Our purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the site, for example to participate in a promotion or to give recommendations on the product(s) available on the site.
3. You hereby agree to be bound by any privacy law, regulation or rule as may be imposed by any legal, regulatory, governmental or statutory body, including but not limited to the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010.
4. We may from time to time, request for your information, and you shall provide us with the required information immediately.
5. You shall not cause, permit or allow the Customers’ Personal Data contained in the site log or data relating to its Customers including without limitation the Customers name, phone number or any other data capable of identifying the Customers to be copied, duplicated, transcribed, sold to, revealed to, or used by any other person or entity without our consent and / or the Customers.
6. You agree to use the highest standard of diligence to ensure that you and / or your representative who access the site from your device observe the confidentiality of the Customers’ Personal Data and will prohibit any unauthorized access to, use or duplication of any of the Customers’ Personal Data in whole or in part.
7. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized possession, use or disclosure of Customers’ Personal Data by any person or entity not authorised by this Agreement to have such possession, use or knowledge. You shall promptly furnish us full details of such possession, use or knowledge and will cooperate fully with us in any litigation against third parties deemed necessary by us to protect the Customers’ Personal Data.
8. Your compliance with this clause shall not be construed in any way as a waiver of our right to recover damages or obtain other relief against you for your willful act, omission or negligence resulting in harm, loss or damage to us.
9. For the purposes of this clause, “Personal Data” and “Data User” shall have the meaning as defined in Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
10. The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the site is secured by means of current, usual technical measures.
11. You can request us to access to your own data and also remove or delete the data.
12. The Parties agree that where, pursuant to this Agreement, any of the data/information which includes Personal Data are extended:
a) to you by us and/or collected and/or processed by you on behalf of us, you agree not to conduct yourself, and to procure that your agents and / or representative, to not conduct themselves, in such a manner as to cause us to be in breach of its obligations (as a “Data User”) as stated in the PDPA.
b) to us by you and/or collected and/or processed by us for and on behalf of you, wherein you;
i) warrants that it is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the processing and transfer of data in relation to the provision of the product and/or Services herein; and
ii) agree that it shall be the responsibility of you to advise us in writing should there be any relevant change in the information including the Personal Data supplied to us which requires action on our part.
13. In the event of disclosure of Personal Data by us to you: -
a) you shall not disclose any Personal Data to any third party in any circumstances without our written consent. Where such consent is given by us, you shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all such third party agents / representative of you comply with the Personal data Protection where they are processing any Personal Data on behalf of us and shall allow us reasonable access to such information by way of audit or otherwise as is necessary to ensure the you are complying with the above provisions and PDPA as a whole;
b) you shall permit us and/or our representative to inspect and audit your data processing activities (and/or those your agents’ and / or representatives) and comply with all reasonable requests or directions by us to enable us to verify and/or procure that you are in full compliance with your obligations under this Agreement; and
c) you shall provide us with full co-operation and assistance as reasonably requested by us, on your cost and expense, in relation to any Complaint or request made, including by:
i) providing us with any information reasonably requested by us / our representative;
ii) providing us with full details of the Complaint or request;
iii) responding to us within the reasonable timescales required to ensure compliance with any data access request within the relevant timescales set out in the PDPA and in accordance with our instructions; and
iv) providing us with any information reasonably requested by us.
d) You shall also undertake not to cause or permit the Personal Data to be transferred outside of Malaysia without the prior written consent of us and where such transfer is permitted, to take measures to ensure the secured transfer of the Personal Data.
e) You shall have enough technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction having regard to:
i) the nature of the Personal Data and the harm that would result from such loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction;
ii) the place or location where the Personal Data is stored;
iii) any security measures incorporated into equipment storing the Personal Data;
iv) the measures taken to ensure reliability, integrity and competence of the personnel and/or Application appointed agent having access to the Personal Data.
15. We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this site, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
16. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
a) Your contact information (such as name, social media accounts, postal and email address, or phone number);
b) Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact;
c) Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites;
d) Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address);
e) Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number);
f) Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender);
g) Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs;
h) Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you access our site;
i) Shopping behaviour and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites;
j) Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
17. In addition, when you visit the site, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that the site sends to a visitor computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on the site. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
a) Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type);
b) URLs that refer visitors to our sites;
c) Dates and times of visits to our sites;
d) Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns);
e) A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses the site;
f) Search terms that visitors use to reach the site.
18. We may use the information we obtain about you to:
a) Register you for membership at the site, and manage and maintain your account on the sites;
b) Provide products or services you request;
c) Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions;
d) arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone);
e) Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites;
f) Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
g) Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you;
h) Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media;
i) Publish your testimonials about our site including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state);
j) Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions. Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the way visitors use the site,
k) Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
l) Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read);
m) Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our site, and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites;
n) Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
o) Enforce our Terms and Conditions;
p) Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
20. We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
21. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
22. Ad networks allow us to target our advertising to users through demographic, behavioural and contextual means. These networks track your online activities over time across third-party websites or online services by collecting information through automated means, including using cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other methods.
23. The networks use this information to show you advertisements for the site and our business partners that are tailored to your individual interests.
24. The information our ad network vendors collect includes information about your visits to the site that participate in the sellers advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you have viewed, and the actions you take on the sites
25. This data collection and ad targeting take place both on the site and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
26. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share the personal information we collect with affiliate and subsidiary companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We also may share personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
27. We also may disclose information about you
a) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order),
b) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or
c) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
28. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
29. We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
30. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to us use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain of our offerings or site features.
31. This is a Malaysian website subject to Malaysian laws, including those governing the privacy and security of your information. When we obtain personal information about you, we may process the information outside of the country in which you are located, including in Malaysia. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. We will protect your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
32. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
33. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
34. To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our site. Please note that we will never ask for your account user name or password via email.
35. This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated